Testing & Sampling
Testing & Sampling Specialists in Kent
There are lots of reasons why we take samples. To check for bacteria and dust samples in the system. Duct work can carry dangerous infections if not cleaned. Sample testing also proves to the health and safety board that you are compliant within the legal legislations.
Our team cover all areas throughout Kent for all Testing & Sampling including:
Maidstone | Dartford | Gillingham | Chatham | Ashford | Rochester | Thanet | Tunbridge Wells | Gravesend | Canterbury | Folkestone | Sittingbourne | Dover | Tonbridge | Hernebay | Whitstable | Deal | Sevenoaks | Northfleet | Faversham
All our samples are tested in qualified laboratories & there are 7 reasons why we do sample tests and they are as follows:
- To provide evidence of cleanliness of a system pre and posts, this is for client protection and proof of cleaning standard.
- To provide evidence of the type of contamination in the system.
- to provide evidence for monitoring a system to determine when cleaning is required.
- To provide evidence to support budget requirements for cleaning.
- To provide evidence for insurance purposes.
- To provide evidence for compliance with the health and safety regulations.
- Fewer than approx 5% of buildings are inspected despite this being made mandatory.
Contact Diamond Duct Cleaning to carry out your duct cleaning work in a fast & professional manner to ensure your kitchen is kept up to date with the latest fire & health & safety regulations.